Business portraits for websites, LinkedIn and Facebook are important to getting business prospects to like you. It’s not fair, but people judge you by how you look. While most of us are not fashion models, what I’m referring to is how we present ourselves to our clients and potential clients. Do we look professional, approachable and assertive? If not we very well might be overlooked. One or two seconds is all it takes to lose a potential customer by a poor first impression, or to decide they want to know more. It’s been said before that you can’t redo a first impression.
A good headshot is a very wise investment. Just one person who sees and stays on your page because you look like a professional will more than pay for your portrait session and more.
How It Works
- Prior to coming in to the studio, clients will be directed on what types of clothing is best to wear for their particular needs.
- A series of portraits is made on a plain, or carfully selected backdrop that works best as we consider several factors such as your website syle, type of business and even eye color.
- A series of portraits are taken at which time they will be immediately viewed. One is selected and retouched right there and then. Your finished portrait is then emailed to you.
These three photographs demonstrate how different backgrounds can be switched out, making the portrait appropriate for your particular profession.
Most commonly a painted studio background is used for business a business portrait.
Below, see different styles of portraits and consider the style that best fits your needs.
- A pre-portrait phone consultation
- Portrait session
- Expert digital retouching and cropping
- File preparation and proper conversion to jpg
- Emailing the file to a specified address
- May be used for website, LinkedIn, Facebook & business cards
Individual: $249 Additional retouched photographs: $125
$25 savings for more than one person coming in at the same time.
Ask for a quote to work at your location.
A good ad and good photography can take your business to the next level. Day rates are available to shoot advertising in the studio or on location. Call for a quote for our day and half day rates.
The Benefits of a Professional Business Portrait
- A professioanl portrait will give that customer or a potential customer a feeling that they know, like and trust you. Talk about a picture being woth a thousand words!
- Having gone through the effort of a professional portrait made tells your customer that you care enough to go out of your way to be professional in every area of your business.
- A professional portrait will make you more money. Just one new customer will more that pay for your portrait. Times that be the hundreds or thousands of people that will potentially see your portrait and it adds up quickly.