We offer a variety of session styless:
- Outdoors. You pick the location or one we can suggest.
- In Studio: Rain or shine, our studio is prepared to accommodate you or most groups.
- In Home: Many prefer being photographed in the comfort of their own home. We' can feature inside your home or outside in your yard, garden or by the pool.
- Destination Locations. Do you have a favorite getaway where you go to relax? The options are limited only by your imagination. Portrait location adventures have taken us to Europe, Hawaii and across the US. These sessions involve a extra planning.
Wall Portrait Art
Photographic Canvas Portraits: these are typically displayed on your wall(s) as focal points in a room. Our portraits are designed either as replacements for or to complement existing artwork you already own.
Fine Art Paper is an alternative to canvas if you prefer it. Each of our fine art paper portraits are carefully printed in-house to archival specifications and then treated with a protective UV coating. Our portraits are typically displayed without glass, which promotes optimal viewing.
Metal Prints are printed on aluminum via a dye-sublimation process, which is extremely archival and durable. No need for frames on these images. Mounting hardware is included.
Non Portrait Art Decor
Let us help provide the expertise and images for decorating any room or office with our line of art pieces either "ready to install" or something custom. Our line of florals are available now for purchase in various sizes and other lines will be introduces in the moths ahead.
Our one-of-a-kind seasonal greeting cards are custom designed on site. This is an ideal add on to your portrait order so you can share your portraits with friends and family.
When there are simply too make portraits to display openly... a gorgeous perma-bound leather album is the perfect solution!
A portrait is only as good as the finished piece... and the right frame significantly enhances the dynamics of an already wonderful portrait. Most of our frame selections have been hand picked by Savannah Walters, our resident framing expert, to complement the style of your photography and paintings.
We carry a wide price range of mouldings, some of which can be gotten within a few days and some can take several weeks. But as I like to say, "Anything worth doing is worth doing right - the first time".
Our portrait painting often generate the most most excitement for new viewers. It's the most captivating and significant signature style of portrait we offer.
Our portrait paintings are sometimes brush stroke painted on the computer and output printed on canvas. Other times the portrait canvas is actually painted on with acrylic or oil paint. We have examples of both techniques at the studio. Please visit our page to learn more about Portrait Paintings.
Paintings can take anywhere from 4-8 weeks to complete. Please give us and yourself ample lead time if you need a painting by a certain day or event.
Portrait Planning Consultations
We include a free pre-portrait planning consultation to understand exactly what is going to suit you best. Typically this takes a half hour or so, depending on how involved the details are. Topics discussed at the consultation are:
- Planning where the portrait will hang. Will the setting be more formal or casual?
- Clothing selections are important for a multitude of reasons.
- We'll review pricing of our various product lines and advise you on how to use your budget to its best advantage.