What We Do
- Create Portraits you will cherish for a lifetime.
- Ask a lot of questions. It's the only way we'll know where you want to go.
- Help you avoid the regret of missing out on having portraits of the ones you care most about.
- We make the total experience one you will enjoy.
- We won't waste your money on "run of the mill" portraits.
"The portraits you did for us have made us so happy. With the kids in college, it seems so lonely around here. Our portraits are the next best thing to having them here. We will always appreciate your passion and artistic ability that have made them so beautiful. Thank you so much."
Sarah and Tom McDonald
Early in my career, I was able to accumulate numerous awards both locally and nationally. Through the Professional Photographers of America I earned a Masters of Photography and Craftsman Degree in a very short amount of time. Having taught other professional photographers in several […]Read More