"Giving you the unfair advantage."
We understand, It's not fair, but people judge you by how you look.
Without a great profile photo, you're leaving money on the table.
How It Works
- Call to make an appointment. We'll discuss exactly what you want and what to wear.
- Come to the studio for you photo shoot. It takes about 20 minutes. We'll send proofs the same day by email.
- Let us know which ones you like and we'll retouch them and send them to you by email. YOu're done!
These three photographs demonstrate how different backgrounds can be switched out, making the portrait appropriate for your particular profession.
Most commonly a painted studio background is used for business a business portrait.
Below, see different styles of portraits and consider the style that best fits your needs.
- A pre-portrait phone consultation
- Portrait session
- Expert digital retouching and cropping
- File preparation and proper conversion to jpg
- Emailing the file to a specified address
- May be used for website, LinkedIn, Facebook & business cards
Individual: $249 Additional retouched photographs: $125
$25 savings for more than one person coming in at the same time.
The Benefits of a Professional Business Portrait
- A professioanl portrait will give that customer or a potential customer a feeling that they know, like and trust you. Talk about a picture being woth a thousand words!
- Having gone through the effort of a professional portrait made tells your customer that you care enough to go out of your way to be professional in every area of your business.
- A professional portrait will make you more money. Just one new customer will more that pay for your portrait. Times that be the hundreds or thousands of people that will potentially see your portrait and it adds up quickly.