We offer a variety of session styles:
- Outdoors. You pick the location or we can suggest one.
- In Studio: Rain or shine, our studio is prepared to accommodate you, or most groups.
- In Home: Many prefer being photographed in the comfort of their own home. We can work inside your home or outside in your yard, garden or by the pool.
- Destination Locations. Do you have a favorite getaway where you go to relax? The options are limited only by your imagination. Portrait location adventures have taken us to Europe, Hawaii and across the US. These sessions involve extra planning.
Wall Portrait Art
Photographic Canvas Portraits: These are typically displayed on your wall(s) as focal points in a room. Our portraits are designed, either as replacements for, or to complement existing artwork you already own.
Fine Art Paper is an alternative to canvas, if you prefer it. Each of our fine art paper portraits is carefully printed in-house to archival specifications, and then treated with a protective UV coating. Our portraits are typically displayed without glass for optimal viewing.
Metal Prints are printed on aluminum via a dye-sublimation process, which is extremely archival and durable. There is no need for frames on these images. Mounting hardware is included.
Art Decor For Your Walls
Let us help provide the images and expertise for decorating your room or office. Our art pieces come "ready to install" or with custom options. Our line of floral prints is available now for purchase in a variety of sizes. Other lines will be introduced in the months ahead.
Our one-of-a-kind seasonal greeting cards are custom designed on site. This is an ideal add-on to your portrait order, so you can share your portraits with friends and family.
When there are simply too many portraits to display openly... a gorgeous bound leather album is the perfect solution!
A portrait is only as good as the finished piece... and the right frame significantly enhances the dynamics of a wonderful portrait. Most of our frame selections have been handpicked by Savannah Walters, our resident framing expert, to complement the style of your photography and paintings.
We offer a wide price range of mouldings. Some are available within a few days, and others can take several weeks. But as I like to say, "Anything worth doing is worth doing right - the first time".
Our portrait paintings often generate a good deal of excitement for new viewers. It's the most captivating and significant signature style of portrait we offer.
Sometimes brush strokes are painted on the computer and printed on canvas. Other times, acrylic or oil paint are actually painted on the portrait canvas. We have examples of both techniques at the studio. Please visit our page to learn more about Portrait Paintings.
Paintings can take anywhere from 4-8 weeks to complete. Please give yourself, and us, ample lead time if you need a painting by a certain day or event.
We include a free Pre-Portrait Planning meo understand exactly what is going to best suit you. Typically this takes a half hour or so, depending on how involved the details are.
Topics discussed at the consultation are:
- Planning where the portrait will hang. Will the setting be more formal or casual?
- Clothing selections are important for a multitude of reasons.
- We'll review the pricing of our various product lines and advise you on how to use your budget to its best advantage.